#IamRemarkable is a Google initiative empowering women and underrepresented groups to speak openly about their accomplishments in the workplace and beyond, thereby breaking modesty norms and glass ceilings. Learn more at g.co/IamRemarkable
In this interactive session, the participants will participate in group discussions and exercises to develop the confidence and skills to promote themselves more effectively. Please REGISTER to reserve your place in this virtual session. Space is limited.
- Improve the motivation and self-promotion skills of women and underrepresented groups
- Change social perceptions and refresh the conversation around self-promotion
During the 90 min #IamRemarkable workshop we will:
- Discuss: Data and research about self-promotion and unconscious biases.
- Practice: Main exercises to help participants articulate their achievements and practice self-promotion.
- Go home strong: Discussion and take-home exercises.
I believe this session is not only a great way to build confidence, it is also effective as a team building exercise to help teammates learn more about each other and encourage them to advocate for themselves. I will also share some post session exercises that the team can enjoy taking forward.
I am looking forward to working together and making a difference.
For booking a session, apply here
Feedback from our participants
One Powerful Conversation can change your life!
If you’re ready to leap into a level of success that fulfils you , let’s connect today.